I followed the rules exactly:
- Take a picture of yourself right now.
- No primping or preparing.
- Just snap a picture.
- Load the picture onto your blog.
- Tag some people to play along.
Well, except I'm not sure who to tag. Maybe some of my favorite Ravelry blogs? But they all blog about yarn. Maybe I can photo tag their yarn, and some lovely pictures of yarn or projects will make me feel better...
I think this gross feeling is existential as much as physical. Working all these hours is killing me! My room is a mess. I'm a mess! There is laundry everywhere... I haven't been to the gym in a month. Yesterday, I slept through THREE alarms! I've had no energy, and am feeling vaguely nauseated and achey all the time. I think I need a good cleanse, and two days off in a row, to clean and exercise, rest, make a good meal. To blog about yarn. To knit! To read!
I am living off of caffeine, and it is no good. Yesterday, I had, in order:
- 2 cups of coffee
- A bottle of Diet Coke
- A restaurant-size glass of Diet Coke
- A grande size cup of coffee
- Another glass of Diet Coke
My teeth are going to fall out.